Ocean’s clinical modelling team is world-renowned as experts in the design and development of openEHR archetypes and templates.
Clinical knowledge governance
The Ocean team have been instrumental in developing the clinical knowledge governance processes used by the openEHR Foundation and a number of national eHealth programs. This comprehensive understanding of clinical knowledge governance puts Ocean at the forefront of our industry, with a trusted team of experienced professionals providing sophisticated tools and skills to develop and manage the critical information models and terminology that underpin our electronic health records.
Ocean’s clinical informatics team has developed a unique approach to working directly alongside clinicians to ensure that all aspects of clinical data requirements, workflow and processes are captured in our data definitions and clinical system design. Link to NT clinical engagement case study here...
Our wide range of engineers and technical specialists have practical expertise gained from long implementation experience and can assist in the following areas:
- use of multi-level modelling standards like openEHR, ISO 13606;
- heath data analytics for providers, research and public health;
- 'big data' scalability approaches;
- HL7 integration including HL7v2.x, CDA, CSP, FHIR;
- use of IHE standards in projects;
- application re-engineering.
We deal with these topics on a daily basis in our own projects and can provide this knowledge to enable your organisation to better frame new projects and decide on technology.
Previous clients include:
- Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA) /
- NEHTA, Australia;
- Singapore Ministry of Health Holdings (MOHH)
- Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SKL);
- Slovak Technical University;
- City of Moscow
- Latin America
- Ministry of Health, Brazil;
- North America
- Intermountain Healthcare, Utah, US;
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN, US
Ocean can provide a variety of training courses on request. We have extensive experience in delivering online and face-to-face education on all aspects of openEHR clinical modelling, openEHR architecture, clinical knowledge governance, and building openEHR clinical systems.
- Click here for more information