Multiprac helps customers improve health outcomes, reduce prolonged hospital stay visits and reduce hidden costs associated with infection control.
Using Multiprac to manage bloodstream infection investigations, our customers have significantly reduced Hospital Acquired Infections across multiple facilities
Built with the clinician in mind, Multiprac combines best of breed technologies, and industry best practice to deliver a premier infection control and staff health management system, which will help you improve health outcomes.
Multiprac Infection Control and Staff Health
- Provides automated monitoring of HAIs
- Identifies adverse trends
- Helps implement process improvement measures
- Assesses effectiveness of all interventions
How does it work?
Multiprac draws data from multiple sources and combines it with analytical capability and reporting to help manage infection outbreaks, avoid hospital readmissions and improve staff health.
Why choose Multiprac
Multiprac will provide you with instant results by:
- Aggregating data to provide surveillance and meaningful information to help control infections and improve staff health
- Using predictive models to help significantly improve health outcomes
- Providing real time data views that make interactive analytical reporting a breeze
- Supporting complex algorithms to increase accuracy and significantly reduce time required to monitor information in multiple systems
- Providing highest level of governance and security to ensure clinical protocols are followed, and sensitive information doesn’t end up in the wrong hands
- Scaling to any size enterprise, care setting and budget
Multiprac Infection Control and Staff Health leverages over 20 years’ of experience in delivering technology to the health sector.
Its core purpose is to help practitioners easily manage the demands of monitoring and managing infections and improving staff health. Built on Ocean Health System’s openEHR platform, the system is designed by some of the world’s leading health informaticians, guided by international standards and best practice, to deliver a feature packed product.
Multiprac takes the stress out of the practitioner’s every day by helping them focus on what they do best – caring for patients.
Now Available for Aged Care
Multiprac offers versatility by including both patients and staff in its acute care infection control and surveillance programs.
The application is adaptable to any health care setting such as aged care; where staff health, outbreak and significant organism management is an essential part of care