The Template Designer is used to create openEHR templates from archetypes via drag-and-drop and other visual interaction. It enables users to further constrain archetype elements within a template, to exclude optional archetype nodes not relevant to the current template, as well as narrow terminology and other value sets.
- The template can be saved and used to create openEHR compositions of archetype data that are validated by its component archetypes
- Templates can be embedded within other templates
- Downstream software artefacts allow the use of open Electronic Health Records models to build and deploy software
- Forms can be automatically constrained to use appropriate terminology
- Mapping function that allows users to map other data types (such as legacy data) to openEHR templates
- Template specific downstream software artefacts can be used in a message, document or other communication
The openEHR model is all about sharing, so we have provided this software for free via an open sources licence? Download Template Designer now!