Managing health data can be a complex task.
Let us help you find a better solution.
The Template Designer is used to create openEHR templates from archetypes via drag-and-drop and other visual interaction. It enables users to further constrain archetype elements within a template, to exclude optional archetype nodes not relevant to the current template, as well as narrow terminology and other value sets.
Simply fill in the form and one of our specialists will get you started.
- The template can be saved and used to create openEHR compositions of archetype data that are validated by its component archetypes
- Templates can be embedded within other templates
- Downstream software artefacts allow the use of open Electronic Health Records models to build and deploy software
- Forms can be automatically constrained to use appropriate terminology
- Mapping function that allows users to map other data types (such as legacy data) to openEHR templates
- Template specific downstream software artefacts can be used in a message, document or other communication
The openEHR model is all about data sharing. To help support this principle, we’ve provided the template designer for free.
Fill in your details with information about your sector and we will get back to you shortly, or book a consultation here.