Multiprac helps customers improve health outcomes, reduce prolonged hospital stay visits and reduce hidden costs associated with infection control.
Using Multiprac to manage bloodstream infection investigations, our customers have significantly reduced Hospital Acquired Infections across multiple facilities
Our LinkedEHR Care Planning solution connects primary care providers to a patient-centric shared care plan, helping deliver coordinated health care services that improve patient outcomes.
Using Multiprac to manage bloodstream infection investigations, our customers have significantly reduced Hospital Acquired Infections across multiple facilities in-line with grouping averages:
- Reflects an evidence-based, best-practice approach to longitudinal care planning
- Allows care team members and the patient to view health summary events and the shared care plan
- Sends secure referrals to allied health and specialist providers
- Provides customisable problem and goal templates to meet disease-specific conditions
- Shares recommended educational resources with patients
- Enables access to relevant health pathway guidelines.
Clinical Knowledge Manager
Clinical Knowledge Manager provides a repository and tools that help develop the knowledge domain and further openEHR community’s collaborative efforts.
Clinician engagement and collaboration is fundamental when developing and governing clinical models to enable the sharing of meaningful health information using the openEHR approach.
Key features of Clinical Knowledge Manager include:
- Clinical model visualisation, discussion and reviews
- Clinical model federation across CKM’s
- Annotated documentation generation; and
- Support for terminology value sets.
CKM hosted by openEHR is the authority for clinical information models. Clients use their own CKM to manage and disseminate this valuable clinical knowledge effectively and efficiently.